Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home sick!!!

So I am way excited to go to Barstow this weekend!! I am like a little kid excited I don't know why, maybe I miss Barstow??? No I don't think so must be all the family I have missed:) LJ is getting married I am so happy for him and Candice they are a Great couple they are perfect for each other, and I am so glade that they have decided to spend the rest of there lives together. I will post pictures when we return I am just so ready to go I have even started packing 2 days before so not like me!!! The other best part of this trip is Steven is going to be with me the whole time witch never happens in our little world!!!! He needs the brake too:)
Steven is such a good Man I don't know some days how I got so lucky to have him!! But other days I think he is so lucky to have me!!!LOL:)

1 comment:

  1. We were so glad you guys came to CA. We wish we could see you guys.

    ReplyDelete